- Material: aluminum
- Quantity of knobs: 6knobs
- Folded Length: 182mm
- Unfold Length: 710mm
- Biggest Diam.: 25mm
- Net Weight: 0.212KG
- Durable yet compact professional monopod
- Extends from 7" to 28" inches
- Made with lightweight aluminum alloy and non-slip rubber
- Supports up to 45 lbs and is as light as a standard mobile phone
- Rotates 180°
- Bluetooth 4.0 Remote
- Controls the camera from up to 131 feet away
- Battery life of 1 year
- Attachable to the Selfie Stick
- Get creative with 15 shooting modes and tons of accessories
Rotates 360° horizontally and 180° vertically
YI Selfie-stick features a simple twist-and-lock function and rotates 360° horizontally and 180° vertically to achieve your best selfie angle!
Not only is YI Selfie-stick perfect for your YI Action Camera.
The simple twist-and-lock function is quick to use.
Twist clockwise to release and counter-clockwise to lock it in place.
Adjustable lightweight aluminum alloy
As light as a smart phone, the YI Selfie-stick weighs less than half a pound and is compact enough to carry in your purse or bag.
It also adjusts to three different sizes to capture your specific needs.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Frame your shots perfectly by previewing live footage on your phone with the built-in Wi-Fi.
See exactly what your camera sees and take photos and videos from up to 300 feet away on your phone.
Control the camera and adjust the settings remotely on the app.
Bluetooth 4.0 Remote Control
Control your YI from up to 33 feet away with the Bluetooth Remote, which is wearable and attachable to your selfie-stick. Battery-life is 1 year and low-power consumption.
Convenient 2-in-1 metal clip
The metal clip can be used to hold your Bluetooth remote.
It also doubles as a pocket clip so you can conveniently carry your selfie stick by hanging it on your pocket.
Built-in wrist strap
For added convenience, the wrist strap lets you carry the selfie stick around hands free.
Secure the selfie stick around your wrist while you are taking action shots so you do not lose your camera.
How to connect remote controller to the camera:
1. Update your camera to the 1.1.0 version or above if still didn't.
2. Turn on the camera.
3. Press 2 times the Wi-fi button on your camera, it must be always ON then, not blinking.
4. Remote controller is connected, enjoy!
1x Remote controller For Yi camera